Automate your email marketing, and create scheduled newletters to drive customer engagement for WordPress, WooCommerce, and Sensei.
WooCommerce Follow-Up Emails use the WordPress editor to create your emails, which means you do not need to learn anything new. Know how to write a post? You can write an email!
Follow-Up Emails allow you to:
- Email and Tweet your customers and prospects
- Track efficacy of your emails (open/clicks/sends/etc)
- Automate your marketing communications, so you can spend more time selling
- Track customer value to enhance knowledge of your customers
- Stay abreast of your students’ progress, and communicate updates
- Create reminders to ensure no communication is missed
- Optimize your email marketing spend with no outrageous monthly fees
- Create and manage mailing lists to get a complete 360-degree view of your email marketing
- Customize templates for each campaign (or even email) to ensure emails look great on every device
- Personalize your emails with built-in variables and merge tags, as well as support custom variables
- Enhance the WooCommerce email system and integrate it into your marketing plan